Powder Room Tote
Stitch up a charming toiletry case with extra personality, thanks to self-striping yarn and a cheery felt flower.
Brenda K.B. Anderson
RED HEART Heart & Sole, 1.75oz/50g balls, each approx. 213yd/195m (70% superwash wool, 30% nylon)
- 1 ball #3931 Berry Bliss
- 1 size 2 (2.75mm) circular needle, 16"/40.5cm long
- Plastic canvas, 5.75"/14.5cm by 2.75"/7cm
- 1 piece felt, 7"/18cm square
- 2 pieces felt, 3"/7.5cm square (for Flower)
- 1 button, .75"/19mm
- 1 plastic zipper, 10"/25.5cm long
- Sewing needle and thread to match zipper
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
Depth 3"/7.5cm deep
To get this pattern, buy the April/May issue here.
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in Your Knitting Life magazine, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.