Robot Backpacks by Brenda K. B. Anderson
These quirky robots hearken back to toys of old, but are totally cool today.
RED HEART Super Saver, 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 364yd/333m (100% acrylic)
For Blue Backpack:
- 2 balls #0886 Blue (A)
- 1 ball #0380 Windsor (C)
For Red Backpack:
- 2 balls #0319 Cherry Red (A)
- 1 ball #706 Perfect Pink (C)
- 1 ball #0311 White (B)
- 1 ball #0341 Light gray (D)
- 1 set size 5 (3.75mm) knitting needles or any size to obtain gauge
- Two .35"/9mm black safety eyes or small buttons 32"/81.5cm matching non-separating nylon zipper
- Plastic canvas to reinforce inside of Backpack (Use plastic canvas with holes big enough to get yarn needle through.)
- Yarn needle
Approx 12"/30.5cm wide by 16"/40.5 tall by 6"/15 deep
17 sts and 24.5 rows = 4"/10cm in Stockinette st.
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in Your Knitting Life magazine, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.